Narcissists are easy to spot. The signs of a narcissist are very many and clear to those who them or have experienced heartbreaks from such people.
– Narcissistic men are charming and are capable of sweeping women off their feet with thei9r sweet words and charismatic persona. They tend to make people feel much loved and appear perfect and loveable. They are sexy and appealing and just cant get enough of their new lovers. Often they appear too good to be true to their new lover at the start of a relationship and are flawless to a fault and somehow transforms into the perfect boyfriend of the unlucky lady by having so many similar interests as she does.
– Narcissists disempower their targets by seeming interested in their lives and asking the right questions of them. Sometimes men who are narcissistic even reveals some of his weaknesses in an effort to make his new girlfriend feel more at ease with him before striking.
– Narcissistic men are self-centered people who do not have any real friends. This is one of the traits of a narcissist. Even though their seemingly friendly personality allows them to make friends quickly, they lose them just as fast.
– Narcissistic men do not really love their girlfriends, who they only use to show off, normally to their ex-girlfriends that they have moved on. He takes so many picture of the two of you together and makes sure that he posts them on his Facebook page so that his former girlfriend (or her friends) can see them so as to purposely hurt her. It is most likely that when he breaks up with his current girlfriend, he will subject her to similar treatment.
– He is a sexual animal at the start of the relationship and wants to sleep with his girl so many times a day. Eventually, he will lose interest in her and ignore her completely.
– He likes to accuse his ex-girlfriends of being behind his breakups in the past. And lays out all manner of mistakes he says they did, which caused the relationships to end. He takes no responsibility for the failure of his previous relationships and sees himself as a victim of circumstance.
– He likes to praise himself too much. A narcissistic man describes himself in superlative terms especially when he is outlining his lifes achievements. During conversations, he is likely to talk more and only so as to superimpose his ideas on the other person. Narcissistic men do not like to be challenged and want others to always follow their lead, even if they are wrong after al they believe they can never be wrong.
– He seems to be a quiet and easy-going person until he gets upset about something and blames his girlfriend for it. Narcissistic men do not take responsibility for anything, even their own mistakes, but seek to blame someone else for their problems